The Power of Praise, Worship and Thanksgiving
Our 45th communion was another end time message presented by the Hosts of your favorite Podcast, by direction of Holy Spirit. The Power of Praise, Worship and Thanksgiving to and for our God was the topic of discussion for the TSV community. Our God is seeking true worshipers in these last days, which mirrors the days of Noah.
True worshipers of God do so in Spirit and in Truth. They are connected to his Spirit, the Power in our Praise, Worship and Thanksgiving. You cannot truly worship God without belief and confession of his Son Jesus Christ, the Truth. You will not believe and confess Jesus Christ as Lord of your life without being drawn by his Spirit.
Thankfulness is a gratuitous expression of Worship, which is your hearts humble position to your creator. As you continue the process of conforming to the image of Jesus Christ, through the renewing of your mind, check your hearts connectiveness to the Power in your Praise, Worship and Thanksgiving to God, Holy Spirit.
In this episode…
— As a believer in Jesus Christ, how does Praise and Worship to our God aid in fortifying our Spiritual foundation? [11:21]
- In Psalm 22:3, Holy Spirit said through King David “But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel”. When we praise our God, he dwells, or takes residence, in our praise and comes in where we are. Our Spirits are fortified, with peace, when we keep our minds fixed on him, mediating on his promises. Our God is triune, so we as true believers in Jesus Christ are worshiping God the Father, God the Son and Holy Spirit. You will not exclude any of the Godhead if you are operating in true worship as a true believer. This is a humility posture for a true believer, a true worshiper, and forms through a habit of devotion to the whole counsel of God, by faith, and not just the counsel we are comfortable with.
— How does thanksgiving to God invoke the blessing and how does the enemy of our souls endeavor to thwart our praise, worship and thanksgiving? [32:54]
- In the 2nd stanza we discussed thanksgiving and its connectiveness to the blessing, while also identifying the age-old tricks of the enemy of our souls that he uses to hinder our praise, worship and thanksgiving. Our thanksgiving to God connects us to the blessing that is already ours through Christ Jesus. The blessing is Gods favor and protection. The blessing is also demonstrated in the one who is favored by God and has chosen to receive the blessing that is already theirs. When we come to our God the way he prescribes in scripture, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, peace sets in.
- 2nd Corinthians 2:14, Ephesians 5:20, Colossians 2:6-7, and Philippians 4:6-7 were scriptures we unpacked in this portion of the conversation that attests to these verities. Psalm 89:15 AMP says “Blessed and happy are the people who know the joyful sound [of the trumpet’s blast! They walk, O LORD, in the light and favor of Your countenance!” Praising our God elevates you into the presence of God and connects you to the blessing of God. The enemy attempts to thwart our praise worship and thanksgiving by getting us to focus on ourselves for the solutions to the challenges of life as opposed to us petitioning our God, with prayer, praise and worship, with thanksgiving, for the answers in our lives he has already established.
- He wants us to disobey the commands, the prescription, of God in all areas of our lives. This is being double minded and those who practice this position of disobedience will not receive from God as we see in James 1:8. TSV family, don’t allow Satan to stop the blessing that is already yours through Christ by not adhering to the whole counsel of God concerning your praise, worship and thanksgiving to God.
— As a believer in Jesus Christ, how do you praise and worship our God, as well as demonstrate your thankfulness to him? [54:03]
- You know how we do when we wrap up our contemplations TSV fam, and our latest saga was no different. The Hosts of your favorite Podcast took the usual position of transparency and honesty concerning how we praise and worship God, while demonstrating thankfulness as true worshipers of God and true believers in Jesus Christ, who is God. TSV family, considering the depths we went to in the final segment of the show, we urge you to take a listen here and allow Holy Spirit to illuminate who he is as the power behind your Praise, Worship and Thanksgiving, as a true worshiper and a true believer.
- Psalm 150:6 says “Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord”! Praise the Lord, TSV community!